Tuesday, July 05, 2005

gratis daily eMusic tool bar

So if the weekly free itune does not make satisfy you, perhaps a free daily mp3 via the emusic indie providers tool bar will float your boat! I know for me in general everything is pretty vanilla that is free unless it is label specific. Today's freebee is described as a "emo rapper"(?) Called Atmosphere from epitaph. What it involves is you thinking is: 1) Yes, here is a another white cusin' and angry eminem type but is really two dudes. 2) The sound is tough, like Sublime was a tough, on the free single called "trying to find a balance". The chance meeting has made me a little curious to be honest. 3) You can always delete the bar if you are unsatisfied and file. I for one am going to give it a try this week and see how it goes. 2 thumbs up for emusic for trying something more marketing more aggresive. I'm sure the bands appreciate. My only wish is that they expand their indie rock section more.

No comments: